Which Quizzes Should You Take?
If you volunteer with ERCS students, please take the ERCS Quiz.
Do younger-aged Nursery and Kingdom Kids helpers take the Plan to Protect Quiz?
Yes. Parents or older siblings may give assistance during the quiz.
Who Takes Accessibility Training?
If you interact with children, youth, parents, or adults at either the school or church you must complete Accessibility Training and take the Accessibility Quiz. This includes all of our:
- school staff
- school volunteers (coaches, field trip drivers, helpers at sports events, classroom helpers, Hot Dog Day and other school event volunteers, etc.)
- Noah’s Nursery and Kingdom Kids volunteers
- Wildlife, Amplified, Young Adult leaders
- Info Centre and Registration Desk volunteers
- Host Team (ushers/greeters)
- church Life Group facilitators
- pastors and office staff
- church team leaders
- church staff
NOTE: volunteers younger than high school age do not need to complete Accessibility Training.
- Do the quizzes on your home computer, on your laptop, at your local library, etc!
- Complete one or more quizzes as they apply to you
- Each quiz takes 15-30 minutes to complete (you make take longer if you need to)
- Partially completed quizzes cannot be saved to finish later
- Quizzes are “open book” style
- Your quiz will be graded as soon as you complete it!
- A grade of 70% or higher is required to “pass”
- If you don’t get 70% the first time, you can try again … up to 5 times
- There is no need for you to print or download quiz results; ERCF/ERCS will get your quiz results automatically
Questions? Contact Us